Titolo del corso:
Big Data Fundamentals
In this course you’ll learn about the key characteristics of big data, the benefits it can provide, and the types of data it incorporates. You’ll also be introduced to the different ways Big Data can be applied. This course also covers some fundamental security challenges of Big Data and some best practices for managing Big Data through an effective information lifecycle.
Basic computer science knowledge and ability to install applications and utilize virtual machines.
A chi è rivolto:
Technical staff and engineers involved in management and planning of unstructured Big Data collection, monitoring and analysis .
Getting Started With Hadoop. Cloudera VM. Install and run programs using Hadoop.
▪ Key sources of Big Data
▪ Volume, Velocity, Variety, Veracity, Valence, Value
▪ Data collection and monitoring
▪ Identifying big data problems
▪ Architectural components and programming models
▪ Core Hadoop stack components
▪ YARN resource and job management system
▪ HDFS file system
▪ MapReduce programming model
▪ Program deployment using Hadoop