Titolo del corso:
Check Point Certified Security Engineer (CCSE) R77.30
Validate your understanding and skills necessary to configure and optimally manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
- Perform a backup of a Security Gateway and Management Server.
- Upgrade a Management Server.
- Perform debugs on Firewall processes.
- Build, test, and troubleshoot a ClusterXL Load Sharing deployment, a ClusterXL High Availability deployment, a management HA deployment on an enterprise network.
- Configure SecureXL and CoreXL acceleration.
- Troubleshoot a VRRP deployment on an enterprise network.
- Configure User Directory to incorporate user information.
- Manage internal and external user access.
- Troubleshoot a site-to-site or certificate-based using IKEView, VPN log files, and command line debug tools.
- Optimize VPN performance and availability by using Link Selection and MEP solutions.
- Manage and test corporate VPN tunnels.
- Provide corporate level protection to mobile devices using Check Point Capsule.
- Identify the four steps of emulation.
- Review the methods in which the Anti-Virus and Anti-Bot software blades prevent malware and bot infections.
- Set up a Threat Prevention profile.
- Review IPS profile properties.
- Review the available IPS protections and manipulate the action taken on packets when they match a threat.
- Generate reports on specific network traffic using SmartReporter and SmartEvent.
- CCSA training/certification
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP, and the Internet
Chi è atteso:
Expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point software blades.
- Upgrading Check Point Modules
- Advanced Firewall
- Clustering and Acceleration
- Advanced User Management
- Advanced IPSec VPN and Check Point Capsule
- Threat Prevention
- Intrusion Prevention
- Auditing and Reporting