Titolo del corso:
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Discuss methodology in network design.
- Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture Design the Enterprise Campus and Enterprise Data Center modules.
- Design the Remote Connectivity modules as needed.
- Design a network addressing plan and select a suitable routing protocol for a given network design.
- Evaluate security solutions for the network.
- Discuss the design implications of voice transport across the network.
- Discuss the design implications of wireless networking.
It is strongly recommended that learners have the following skills before attending the DESGN course:
- Cisco CCNA® level knowledge
- Practical experience deploying and operating networks built with Cisco network devices and Cisco IOS software
- CCNP® level knowledge of Cisco switching, as found in the Cisco SWITCH (or BCMSN) courses
Chi è atteso:
This course focuses on the foundational skills and knowledge necessary for professionals entering the specialization of network design or working as an apprentice to a more experienced network design engineer.
Il corso è propedeutico per il conseguimento della certificazione CCDA.
Overview of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Understanding the Components of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Understanding the Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
Overview of Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Understanding Administrator Interfaces
- Understanding End-User Interfaces
Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Understanding Call Flows and Call Legs
- Understanding the Configuration Components Impacting Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Understanding the Configuration Components Impacting Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Endpoint and End User Administration
- Understanding Endpoint Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding Endpoint Implementation Options
- Understanding End-User Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding End-User Implementation Options
Enablement of End User Telephony and Mobility Features
- Understanding Telephony Features
- Enabling Telephony Features
- Understanding Mobility Features
- Enabling Mobility Features
Enablement of Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence
- Understanding Cisco Unity Connection
- Understanding End User and Voice Mailbox Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding End User and Voice Mailbox Implementation Options
- Understanding Cisco Unified Presence
- Enabling Cisco Unified Presence
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance
- Providing End-User Support
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager Reports
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting Tool Reports
- Monitoring the System with Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool
- Monitoring Voice Mail in Cisco Unity Connection
- Understanding the Disaster Recovery System
- Lab 2-1: Exploring Administrator Interfaces
- Lab 2-2: Exploring End-User Interfaces
- Lab 3-1: Exploring Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lab 3-2: Exploring Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Lab 4-1: Implementing Endpoints
- Lab 4-2: Implementing End Users
- Lab 5-1: Enabling Telephony Features
- Lab 5-2: Enabling Mobility Features
- Lab 6-1: Implementing End Users and Voice Mailboxes
- Lab 6-2: Enabling Cisco Unified Presence
- Lab 7-1: Providing End-User Support (optional)
- Lab 7-2: Generating Cisco Unified Communications Manager Reports
- Lab 7-3: Generating Cisco Unified Communications Manager CAR Tool Reports
- Lab 7-4: Monitoring the System with Cisco Unified RTMT
- Lab 7-5: Monitoring Usage of Cisco Unity Connection
- Lab 7-6: Backing Up Cisco Unified Communications Manager Using the Disaster Recovery System
Durata: 5 giorni
Modalità di Erogazione:
Instructor Led (ILT)
Live Virtual Training (LVT)