Titolo del corso:
Far too often, people end up being the weak point in an organization’s overall cybersecurity plan. Protect your people and your organization.
Even with millions spent on security infrastructure, all it takes is one employee clicking on one wrong link to compromise critical data and information systems. End-user security awareness is a major issue in the business world today. The threat landscape is complicated, and the typical end-user is unaware of the ways in which they could adversely affect their organization.
With organizations being put under a microscope when it comes to their cybersecurity practices, the costs are too high to overlook the importance of effectively equipping end-users with the skills they need to combat the growing threat of cybercrime.
Chi è atteso:
The CyberSAFE™ training program is designed for non-technical end-users of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet. From the CEO to the new sales representative, any individual who has access to an organization’s information systems needs a thorough understanding of their effect on cybersecurity.
- Identifying the Need for Security
- Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Recognize Social Engineering
- Securing Devices
- Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Use Passwords for Security
- Protect Your Data
- Identify and Mitigate Malware
- Use Wireless Devices Securely
- Using the Internet Securely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Use Email Securely
- Use Social Networking Securely
- Use Cloud Services Securely