Titolo del corso:
Advanced Junos Enterprise Switching
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Restrict traffic flow within a VLAN.
- Manage dynamic VLAN registration.
- Tunnel Layer 2 traffic through Ethernet networks.
- Review the purpose and operations of a spanning tree.
- Implement multiple spanning-tree instances in a network.
- Implement one or more spanning-tree instances for a VLAN.
- List the benefits of implementing end-user authentication.
- Explain the operations of various access control features.
- Configure and monitor various access control features.
- Describe processing considerations when multiple authentication and access control features are enabled.
- Describe some common IP telephony deployment scenarios.
- Describe features that facilitate IP telephony deployments.
- Configure and monitor features used in IP telephony deployments.
- Explain the purpose and basic operations of CoS.
- Describe CoS features used in Layer 2 networks.
- Configure and monitor CoS in a Layer 2 network.
- Describe a basic troubleshooting method.
- List common issues that disrupt network operations.
- Identify tools used in network troubleshooting.
- Use available tools to resolve network issues.
- Discover, configure, and troubleshoot EX Series switches using Junos Space Network Director.
Students should have an intermediate-level of networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite. Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) course, and the Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) course prior to attending this class.
Chi è atteso:
This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring EX Series switches using Junos ELS.
Il corso è propedeutico per il conseguimento della certificazione Juniper Networks Certified Professional Enterprise (JNCIP-ENT).
Advanced Ethernet Switching
- Virtual Local Area Networks
- Automating VLAN Administration
- Tunneling Layer 2 Traffic
- Lab 1: Advanced Ethernet Switching
Advanced Spanning Tree
- Spanning Tree Review
- Advanced Spanning Tree Troubleshooting
- Lab 2: Advanced Spanning Tre
Authentication and Access Control
- Authentication Overview
- Access Control Features
- Overview of Authentication Processing
- Lab 3: Authentication and Access Control
Deploying IP Telephony Features
- Deployment Scenarios
- IP Telephony Features
- Case Study: Deploying IP Telephony Features
- Lab 4: Deploying IP Telephony Features
Class of Service
- Class of Service Review
- Processing and Feature Overview
- Case Study: Implementing Class of Service
- Junos Space Network Director CoS Profiles
- Troubleshooting Class of Service
- Lab 5: Class of Service
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Layer 2 Networks
- Introduction to Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools
- Case Studies
- Lab 6: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
ELS and Non-ELS Configuration Examples
- Switch Options
- IRB and VLAN Interfaces
- Q-in-Q Tagging
Durata: 2 giorni
Modalità di Erogazione:
Instructor Led (ILT)
Live Virtual Training (LVT)