Titolo del corso:
Junos Space Essentials – Network Director
This one-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Network Director application and to manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Network Director.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Network Director.
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and switching. Students should have a basic understanding of virtualization technologies. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) courses prior to attending this class.
Chi è atteso:
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos switching with EX Series, QFX Series, QFabric, and virtualized devices using the Network Director software in an enterprise network environment.
Network Director Modes
- Network Director Overview
- Network Director Modes
Wired Device Management
- Wired Device Management
- Configuring and Deploying Wired Device Profiles
- LAB 1: Working with Network Director
Implementing Zero Touch Provisioning
- Function and Internal Workings of ZTP
- Configure and Implement ZTP with Network Director
- LAB 2: Implementing ZTP
Virtualization Management in Network Director
- Virtual Systems and Network Director Overview
- Discovering and Managing Virtual Systems
- Enabling and Using Orchestration
- LAB 3: Managing Virtual Systems
Appendix A: QFabric Management
- Discovering and Managing QFabric Systems
- Generating Reports in QFabric
Durata: 1 giorno
Modalità di Erogazione:
Instructor Led (ILT)
Live Virtual Training (LVT)