Titolo del corso:
VMware VSphere: Install, Configure, Manage V5.5
“VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage” course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6. This course will give you a solid understanding of how to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size.
Students who complete this course can enroll in several more advanced vSphere courses. For advanced course options, go to http://www.vmware.com/education.
Questo è un corso VMware ufficiale, tenuto in lingua italiana da un Istruttore Certificato VMware Certified Instructor, erogato in collaborazione con Mosaico SpA.
By the end of the course, you should understand vSphere 6.0 functions and features and be able to meet the following objectives:
– Describe the software-defined data center
– Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
– Describe vCenter Server architecture
– Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server™ Appliance™
– Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
– Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client
– Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
– Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage
– Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
– Create a vApp
– Describe and use the content library
– Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
– Use VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine Storage
– Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools
– Use VMware vRealize™ Operations Manager™ to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
– Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
– Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
– Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
– Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
– Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches
– Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
- System administration experience onMicrosoft Windows or Linux operating Systems.
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization.
- Course Introduction
- Software-Defined Data Center
- Creating Virtual Machines
- vCenter Server
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Virtual Machine Management
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- vSphere HA and vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Host Scalability
- vSphere Update Manager and Host Maintenance
- Installing VMware Components